Wednesday, July 9, 2008

quotes & stuff.....

Well, my friend Kristi came across a fun blog full of quotes that are pretty great ..... it is call BLOGTATIONS and some fit me to a 'T'- and others are perfect for others in my family & friends or happenings in our lives...... so I had to share a few.....

"I break out in bitch when exposed to clutter." ~Juggling Life(.... this is totally me)

"But really, what are scars but conversation pieces you never lose?" ~Fat Cyclist(.....will have to share this w/ Jayton when he is old enough to understand)


"For those of you who haven't tried to pee in a cup while 36+ weeks pregnant, let me just explain the procedure. You hover and hold the cup and just pee with reckless abandon praying you'll hear the pee hitting inside the cup." ~Zoot (.....I thought of my pregnant from ape when I read this one)

"I hate my period. And by "hate" I don't just mean your average, run-of-the-mill, "I hate it when telemarketers call" kind of hate. I mean I well and truly hate my period. I hate it with the white hot passion of a thousand blazing suns...I am one of those women who will usher in menopause with a big, fat party. Anyone I have ever met in my life will be invited. I will expect lavish gifts and exuberant, over-the-top congratulations from all. I will have balloon animals and a special sky-writing airplane, announcing to all who look to the heavens that I AM NO LONGER OVULATING! HALLELUJAH!" ~Walking with Scissors (....... for those that know me this is a FACT!!!!)

"I hate onions. I think they should be banned from all food products. Please explain to me why anyone would eat something that smells like old feet and a sweaty-man's B.O."
~Ordinary Art (......EXACTLY! onions are nasty)

4 comments:

Aunt Jan said...

I GUESS..I THINK IT TASTES YUMMY!! NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT STICKY FEET... I COOK WITH ONION'S IN EVERYTHING..I MEAN EVERYTHING.... I SET DOWN AND EAT A WALLA WALLA SWEET LIKE A APPLE... TEE, HE... SO NEXT TIME YOUR AROUNG ME SMELL ME...LOL!!! TAKE CARE AUNT JAN

Kristi O said...

i love this new website!!! I love finding fun quotes!!!

Dawn said...

I HATE my period too! That quote is awesome!! it definately will be a party for sure!! LOL!

These are great quotes. I will have to check out some more for sure! :-)

Kristi O said...

tami, go to rusty pickle, they're having a contest, enter your pirate princess stuff