Tuesday, June 10, 2008

update time

Well, the yard sale was a success. Both the kids clothes flew out the door....my stamps flew out at a record pace too. I was pretty tired & cold when the day was done!



Speaking of cold!! What the heck! It is June and it is snowing all around us. I know we live in Idaho but come on- "Mr. Sun, sun, Mr. golden sun please shine down on me......"



I have been creating, squeezing in quick lil creative moments. I am signed up for the Sketch 101 class so that has been inspiring me. I have never really used sketches when I create my layouts so this class will really struggle me to move outside the box. Here is a layout & card that I did. Hopefully at the scrapbook retreat next weekend I can whip out some stuff from the class.



I also made a cute frame...... just like scrapbooking a page, but on a different element than a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.



This weekend I am going to paint the main floor bathroom- creamy yellow is the color. We will see what the end result looks like.



GREAT NEWS! The Regence parking garage is 'expected' to be done by June 26 so I will no longer have to shuttle to work. I am sooooooo overjoyed by this! HOORAY!



That is all for now..... oh one last note, our dishwasher died- it has lasted us 8yrs so I guess its time has come......hope to get the new one tomorrow!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

So glad the yardsale was a success! I LOVE your Got Sketch 101 projects and your frame is adorable, :-)

Oogie said...

Remember when we looked forward to going skating with our friends and eating ice cream? Now we get excited over parking lots and dishwashers. I feel ya! Lately I've been excited over green grass.

Kristi O said...

I can't imagine how exciting its goin to be to park in the new garage!!!
Did you get a new washer?