Saturday, February 16, 2008

a lil this & that.....

We are heading to Portland tomorrow morning for a quick trip. Jayton has a clinic appt. with his cleft team (on Tuesday) to see what is next. My gut tells me we will have a surgery free year but we will wait and see. The bonus for the trip (thanks to all my friends giving me gifts cards for my birthday) I get to do some 'retail therapy' - a saying from my good friend Kristi. Of coarse we also have to take Jayton to Chuck-E-Cheese....I am a kid at heart, love to play all the games! Tonight I am hoping to head down to Crop Paper Scissors and scrap a little for the 'Smart girls crop'. I have only a few pages left to do in the wedding album I am creating for a co-worker, then I have to figure out the cost. Today I took the kids to The Bee Movie, it was cute, and delivered Kristi her belated birthday present since she was at CHA for her birthday. Kristi also gave me my birthday gift. I was in heaven.....she gave me the make-N-take she created at Teresa Collins booth!! I am so excited for her product to arrive at the store. I also got a new Cricut cartridge. I am soooooo spoiled! and Kristi sent me home with a ton of catalogs from CHA to paw through while we travel for 6 longs hours to Portland! Ta Ta......

2 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Have fun shopping, I am jealous:)

Kristi O said...

how was the trip? did Jayt do well? we are still out of town. hopefully coming home tomorrow. did you go to Crafters warehouse?